ROCHESTER, Minn. – A guilty plea is entered in a case where police say a woman was beaten and doused with bleach.
Ricky Lee Ellis, 28 of Rochester, has pleaded guilty to threats of violence and theft of a motor vehicle. He is due to be sentenced on May 7.
Authorities accused Ellis of attacking a woman on December 9, 2017, and then threatening her with a knife.
- Guilty plea in bleach attack
- Not guilty plea in Rochester bleach assault
- Rochester man sentenced in bleach attack
- Guilty plea in Floyd county bat attack
- Not guilty plea in screwdriver attack
- Guilty plea in Oronoco bat attack
- Man allegedly assaults woman, pours bleach all over her
- Not guilty plea in Mason City chain attack
- Not guilty plea in attack on Rochester teen
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County bat attack