CLARION, Iowa – A man is pleading guilty to sexually abusing two teen girls.
Steven Wayne Nelson, 62 of Clarion, was arrested in April 2017 in Wright County and charged with two counts of 3rd degree sexual abuse. Authorities say he had unwanted sexual contact with a 17-year-old female and a 16-year-old female at a property in rural Goldfield. He’s also accused of forcing the girls to drink alcohol before he assaulted them.
Nelson has entered guilty pleas to two counts of assault with intent to commit sexual abuse with injury. He faces up to five years in prison on each count and his sentencing is set for May 9.
- Guilty plea in Wright County sex abuse
- Not guilty plea in Wright County sex abuse
- Child porn guilty plea in Wright County
- Not guilty plea in Wright County shooting
- Prison for Wright County sex abuser
- Wright County man pleads not guilty to child sex abuse
- Not guilty plea to Butler County sex abuse charges
- Guilty plea in Hancock County sex abuse case
- Guilty plea to child sex abuse in Mower County
- Not guilty plea in Chickasaw County sex abuse