FOREST CITY, Iowa – A guilty plea is entered in a Winnebago County embezzlement case.
Amy Lynn Richter, 49 of Titonka, pleaded guilty Tuesday to 1st degree theft. She was accused of using company credit cards and other means to steal $51,408.51 from Eddy’s Glass and Door in Forest City between May 2017 and June 2018.
Richter is now scheduled to be sentenced on May 21.
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County embezzlement
- Guilty plea in Winnebago County embezzlement
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County kidnapping
- Guilty plea in Floyd County bank embezzlement
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County bat attack
- Plea deal in Winnebago County bat attack
- Winnebago County man pleads guilty to forgery
- Tool thief pleads guilty in Winnebago County
- No CAFO in Winnebago County
- Winnebago County hosting summer fun