ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man is pleading guilty to drug possession and domestic assault after an August incident in Stewartville.
Samuel David Earl Steward, 34 of Chatfield, entered guilty pleas Friday to 5th degree drug possession and domestic assault. Authorities say an argument over a child escalated to physical confrontation between Steward and a woman. Steward claimed the woman was in no condition to take care of the child in a stroller.
His sentencing is scheduled for December 10.
- Guilty plea in Stewartville domestic assault
- Not guilty plea in Stewartville domestic assault
- Not guilty plea in Rochester stalking and domestic assault
- Guilty plea to jail assault
- Rochester man pleads guilty to domestic assault
- Stewartville woman pleads not guilty to burglary and assault
- Man pleads not guilty to assault and stalking in Stewartville
- Stewartville teacher pleads not guilty to assaulting a student
- Guilty plea in Freeborn County sex assault
- Not guilty plea in Rochester bleach assault