ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man accused of stealing from the Subway store where he worked is pleading guilty.
Justin Tyreke Lee, 20 of Rochester, is charged with 3rd degree burglary and theft. Police say he stole over $1,000 in cash and a computer tablet from the Subway on 1st Avenue SE on Christmas Eve, 2018. Court records say the crimes were recorded on video.
Lee’s sentencing is set for March 11.
- Guilty plea in Rochester Subway thefts
- Rochester man sentenced for Subway theft
- Guilty plea in Rochester chase
- Not guilty plea in lottery ticket theft
- Guilty plea in Mason City jewelry theft
- Not guilty plea in wiring theft
- Guilty pleas in Mason City theft
- Guilty plea in paintball gun theft
- Not guilty plea in snowmobile theft
- Guilty plea in theft of trade secrets