ROCHESTER, Minn. – A suspect in two burglaries pleads guilty to one.
Barbara Jo Larson, 24 of Pine Island, entered a guilty plea Friday to 1st degree burglary for a July break-in at an Oronoco home. Law enforcement says Larson tried to steal prescription drugs, jewelry, and collector coins but was interrupted when the homeowners returned.
Larson was also charged with another burglary in Oronoco in June where a passport was stolen.
Her sentencing is scheduled for January 14, 2019.
- Guilty plea in Oronoco burglary
- Guilty plea in Oronoco bat attack
- Pine Island woman sentenced for Oronoco burglaries
- Guilty plea in summer burglary
- Not guilty plea in Mason City burglary
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea church burglary
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County burglary
- Guilty plea for burglary near Manly
- Guilty plea in summer apartment burglary
- Guilty pleas in Floyd County farm burglary