ROCHESTER, Minn. – Bashing things with a baseball bat is sending a man to prison.
John Thomas Thomforde, 38 of Faribault, pleaded guilty Tuesday to 1st degree damage to property and 5th degree assault. He was arrested on June 25 after authorities say he went to a home in the 700 block of 1st Street NW in Oronoco, smashed some outdoor items and then threw the bat through a picture window.
Thomforde is going to spend 18 months in state prison, with credit for 86 days already served.
- Guilty plea in Oronoco bat attack
- Guilty plea in Oronoco burglary
- Guilty plea in Floyd county bat attack
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County bat attack
- Plea deal in Winnebago County bat attack
- Guilty plea in bleach attack
- Oronoco driver hurt in rollover
- Man hospitalized after Oronoco crash
- Not guilty plea in screwdriver attack
- Not guilty plea in Rochester knife attack