ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man arrested after a two-vehicle crash in Eyota Township is pleading guilty.
26-year-old Shanden Daniel Ristau of Preston entered guilty pleas Friday to charges of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and two counts of criminal vehicular operation.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office says Ristau and Justin Geer of Millville were driving in the 4300 block of 130th Avenue SW on December 16, 2017 when Ristau smashed into Geer’s vehicle and sent it spinning. The car Ristau was driving had been reported stolen in Rochester.
A sentencing hearing is scheduled for March 19.
- Guilty plea in Olmsted County crash
- Guilty plea in Olmsted County abduction
- Not guilty plea in fatal Olmsted County crash
- Guilty plea in Olmsted County child porn case
- Guilty plea in drunken crash
- Plea deal in Olmsted County chase
- Different pleas from Olmsted County drug duo
- Iowa man pleads guilty in Olmsted County
- Olmsted County sex offender pleads guilty again
- Guilty plea in deadly North Iowa crash