ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man accused of having sex with a child is pleading guilty.
Michael Allen Smith, 37, was arrested in June 2019 after a woman told the Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office she found images on Smith’s computer of him engaging in sex acts with a 12-year-old girl.
On Thursday, Smith entered a guilty plea to 1st degree criminal sexual conduct and use of a minor in a sexual performance. His sentencing has been set for March 4 after Smith undergoes a psychosexual evaluation.
He remains in the Olmsted County Adult Detention Center without bond.
- Guilty plea in Olmsted County child sex case
- Not guilty plea in Olmsted County sex abuse case
- Guilty plea in Olmsted County child porn case
- Guilty plea in Mitchell County child sex crime case
- Guilty plea in Olmsted County crash
- Guilty plea in Olmsted County abduction
- Guilty plea in Olmsted County chase
- Second guilty plea in bizarre Olmsted County burglary case
- Not guilty plea in teen sex case
- Guilty plea in Rochester child porn case