NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A teenager accused of stealing guns and beer is pleading guilty.
Jalin Jamaal Davis, 19 of Northwood, has changed his plea in Worth County District court. He was charged with 1st degree theft and two counts of 2nd degree burglary after law enforcement says he stole over $10,000 in guns and firearms supplies from a safe and a case of beer from a garage on September 23, 2017.
Davis is now pleading guilty to 2nd degree theft and 3rd degree burglary. His sentencing is set for May 21.
- Guilty plea in Northwood theft of guns and beer
- Guilty plea in paintball gun theft
- Northwood woman charged with Burger King theft
- Not guilty plea in lottery ticket theft
- Guilty plea in Mason City jewelry theft
- Not guilty plea in wiring theft
- Guilty pleas in Mason City theft
- Not guilty plea in snowmobile theft
- Guilty plea in theft of trade secrets
- Not guilty plea in abduction and theft