MASON CITY, Iowa – A guilty plea has been entered in some Mason City garage burglaries.
22-year-old Joshuah John Hockenson was arrested in mid-October and accused of stealing tools and bicycles from several garages along 10th Street NE. On Tuesday, he pleaded guilty to 3rd degree burglary and 3rd degree burglary of an unoccupied motor vehicle.
Court documents indicate the prosecution will recommend a suspended prison sentence for Hockenson. His next court appearance is set for January 8, 2018.
- Guilty plea in Mason City garage burglaries
- Not guilty plea in Mason City burglary
- Garage fire in Mason City
- Guilty plea in summer burglary
- Guilty plea in Oronoco burglary
- Guilty plea in Mason City jewelry theft
- Not guilty plea in Mason City chase
- Guilty plea in Mason City forgery case
- Guilty plea in Mason City double-murder
- Guilty plea in Mason City strangulation