MASON CITY, Iowa – A man accused of passing around fake cash is pleading guilty.
Charles Edward Reich, 40 of Mason City, was charged with forgery after law enforcement said he used money marked “For Motion Picture Use Only” at two Mason City businesses on December 13, 2017. Authorities say they found another fake $50 when they pulled Reich over for a traffic stop.
His sentencing is scheduled for June 25.
- Guilty plea in Mason City forgery case
- Mason City couple pleads guilty to forgery
- Not guilty plea in Rochester check forgery
- Woman pleads guilty to Mason City check forgery
- Not guilty plea in Mason City death threat case
- Mason City man accused of check forgery
- Guilty plea in Mason City jewelry theft
- Guilty pleas in Mason City theft
- Guilty plea in Mason City garage burglaries
- Not guilty plea in Mason City chase