CRESCO, Iowa – A teen who pleaded guilty to sexually abusing a younger child gets a suspended sentence.
Taylor Jurgensen, 18 of Dunkerton, pleaded guilty in Howard County District Court to one count of 3rd degree sex abuse. Authorities say he abused a child of 12 or 13 years of age in April 2017.
Jurgensen received a 10 year suspended prison sentence and three to five years of probation. He must stay at the West Union
Residential Facility for up to one year and must also register as a sex offender.
- Guilty plea in Howard county sex abuse case
- Guilty plea in Wright County sex abuse
- Guilty plea in Dodge County sex abuse case
- Guilty plea in Hancock County sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea in Olmsted County sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea in Howard County killing
- Guilty plea to Howard County drug crimes
- Howard County teen pleads not guilty to sex abuse
- Not guilty plea in NIACC sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea in Austin sex abuse case