CRESCO, Iowa – A Howard County man is pleading guilty for a car/motorcycle crash that left a woman with a broken foot.
Lonnie Joe Dishinger, 52 of Cresco, entered a guilty plea Monday to serious injury by vehicle and OWI-3rd offense. Law enforcement says Dishinger was riding his motorcycle on August 12, 2018, when he crossed the center line on 45th Street near Unity Avenue and hit a Dodge Neon.
Court documents say the driver of the Neon suffered 12 fractures in her foot and Dishinger’s blood alcohol content was over the legal limit at the time of the crash.
A sentencing hearing has been scheduled for October 28.
- Guilty plea in Howard County car/motorcycle collision
- Not guilty plea in Howard County killing
- Guilty plea to Howard County drug crimes
- Howard County motorcyclist pleads not guilty in collision
- Not guilty pleas in Howard County drug busts
- Guilty plea in Howard county sex abuse case
- Cresco man charged for motorcycle/car collision
- Cresco man sentenced for car/motorcycle collision
- Not guilty plea in deadly Humboldt County collision
- Guilty plea in Dodge County school bus collision