GARNER, Iowa – A Britt man charged with 28 sex crimes pleads guilty to four of them.
Jeromie Holland, 39, was accused in November 2018 of 14 counts of 2nd degree sex abuse and 14 counts of lascivious acts with a child. He has now entered guilty pleas to two of each.
Authorities say Holland sexually assaulted a female child 14 times between May 7 and November 2, 2018.
His trial was due to begin on February 20 but Hollands is now due to be sentenced on April 8 in Hancock County District Court.
- Guilty plea in Hancock County sex abuse case
- Guilty plea in Hancock County drug case
- Guilty plea in Wright County sex abuse
- Guilty plea in Howard county sex abuse case
- Guilty plea in Dodge County sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea in Olmsted County sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea to Hancock County burglaries
- Not guilty plea to Hancock County stabbing
- Hancock County man pleads guilty to sex abuse
- Prison time for Hancock County sex abuse