GARNER, Iowa – One defendant in a drug case is now pleading guilty.
Bradley Keith Rotert, 24 of St. James, MN, has entered a guilty plea to gathering where controlled substances are used. His sentencing is set for December 11.
Rotert and Clark Michael Erdahl, 21 of Crystal Lake, were accused of using a Crystal Lake apartment as a drug den in October 2017. Law enforcement says methamphetamines, marijuana, and drug paraphernalia were found at the location.
Erdhal had pleaded not guilty to possession of meth and marijuana and gathering where controlled substances are used. He was scheduled to stand trial on October 17 but will now have a plea hearing in Hancock County District Court on November 27.
- Guilty plea in Hancock County drug case
- Second not guilty plea in Hancock County drug bust
- Guilty plea in Hancock County drug/gun arrests
- Not guilty pleas to 22 drug crimes in Hancock County
- Second guilty plea in Hancock County drug bust
- Not guilty plea to Hancock County burglaries
- Not guilty plea to Hancock County stabbing
- Guilty plea in Hancock County sex abuse case
- Guilty plea in Austin drug/gun case
- Not guilty pleas in Hancock County check forgeries