ROCHESTER, Minn. – A guilty plea has been entered in the violent robbery of a video game store.
Ali Joshua Jalil Robida, 19, pleaded guilty Wednesday to one count of 1st degree assault. He and Jacob Anthony Meier, 18, were accused of robbery the Rochester GameStop on February 19. A store employee was hit on the head during the crime.
Robida’s sentencing is set for July 30.
Meier is pleading not guilty to 1st and 2nd degree assault and 1st degree aggravated robbery. His trial is scheduled to begin on August 27.
- Guilty plea in GameStop robbery
- Guilty pleas in GameStop robbery
- Not guilty plea in GameStop robbery
- Second not guilty plea in GameStop robbery
- Second sentence in GameStop robbery
- Neighboring business reacts to second arrest made in GameStop robbery
- Guilty plea in knifepoint robbery in Rochester
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea armed robbery
- Two guilty pleas in Rochester armed robbery
- Second guilty plea in alley robbery