MANTORVILLE, Minn. – An Owatonna man is pleading guilty to a sex crime in Dodge County.
Ruben Macias Roldan, 38, was arrested in December and charged with 1st degree criminal sexual conduct. He’s accused of sexually abusing a girl under the age of 13. According to court documents, the girl told law enforcement the abuse started when she was eight years old and took place in Oronoco and Dodge Center.
Roldan pleaded not guilty in January but changed that to a guilty plea on Wednesday. His sentencing is set for July 25.
- Guilty plea in Dodge County sex abuse case
- Guilty plea in Wright County sex abuse
- Guilty plea in Howard county sex abuse case
- Guilty plea in Hancock County sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea in NIACC sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea in Austin sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea in Forest City sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea in teen sex case
- Not guilty plea in Chickasaw County sex abuse
- Not guilty plea in Worth County sex abuse