MASON CITY, Iowa – An Ankeny woman is pleading guilty to an assault in Clear Lake.
Jennifer Kaye Casey, 41, was accused of using a cane and a flyswatter to hit a man on April 17, causing numerous cuts to the man’s arms, chest, and neck. Authorities say Casey also pulled a woman’s hair and pulled a chair out from under her. In addition, court documents state Casey spit on her victims.
She’s now pleaded guilty to assault resulting in injury. A sentencing hearing is scheduled for August 14.
- Guilty plea in Clear Lake assault
- Not guilty plea to burglary and assault in Clear Lake
- Guilty plea to jail assault
- Clear Lake drug bust produces one guilty plea
- Guilty plea in drunken boat crash on Clear Lake
- Not guilty pleas from accused Clear Lake storage unit burglars
- Not guilty plea to Clear Lake purse theft
- Three not guilty pleas in Clear Lake drug investigation
- Woman pleads not guilty in Clear Lake assaults
- Ankeny woman sentenced for Clear Lake assault