CHARLES CITY, Iowa – One of the people named as suspects in a parking lot assault is pleading guilty.
Tasiana Stephens, 29 of Charles City, and Tristan Walker were accused of attacking a woman on August 11, 2018, in a parking lot in the 2100 block of Clark Street. Law enforcement says Stephens brought handgun from her apartment and gave it to Walker, who pointed it at the victim and struck her in the head. Stephens is also accused of punching the victim several times in the head.
Stephens was arrested on October 22, 2018, and eventually pleaded guilty to willful injury. Her sentencing is set for March 18, 2019.
The Charles City Police Department says they continue to look for Walker and arrest warrants have been issued for him.
- Guilty plea in Charles City parking lot attack
- Not guilty plea in violent attack in Charles City
- Pedestrian hit in Charles City parking lot
- Guilty plea in bleach attack
- Prison sentence for Charles City parking lot assault
- Guilty plea in injuries to baby in Charles City
- Not guilty plea in Charles City credit card fraud
- Guilty plea in Charles City drug and gun arrests
- Third guilty plea in Charles City stolen property case
- Trial set in parking lot knife attack