FOREST CITY, Iowa – A southern Minnesota man is pleading guilty to a North Iowa stabbing.
Joe Anthony Garcia, 31 of Wells, MN, is now scheduled to be sentenced on September 20 after pleading guilty to assault with intent to inflict serious injury.
Law enforcement says Garcia stabbed a woman in the neck with a pocket knife on April 30 in Buffalo Center.
- Guilty plea in Buffalo Center stabbing
- Not guilty plea in Buffalo Center stabbing
- Minnesota man sentenced for Buffalo Center stabbing
- Plea deal in Buffalo Center sex abuse case
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea stabbing
- Not guilty plea to Hancock County stabbing
- Buffalo Center man pleads not guilty to burglary and assault
- New superintendent named in Buffalo Center
- Not guilty plea in stabbing at St. Marys Hospital
- Guilty plea in summer burglary