AUSTIN, Minn. – The man arrested after a summer shooting is pleading guilty.
21-year-old Ramiro Alejandro Pena of Austin is charged with violent felon in possession of a firearm. Austin police say he fired shots on 2nd Avenue Southwest on July 8, 2017, that resulted in a gunshot wound to the leg of Jesus Ybarra.
Pena’s sentencing is now scheduled for August 9.
- Guilty plea in Austin shooting
- Guilty plea in Austin shooting investigation
- Guilty plea for Austin gunfire
- Not guilty plea in Austin drug death
- Guilty plea in Austin sexual misconduct
- Guilty plea in Austin drug/gun case
- Not guilty plea from Austin duo
- Not guilty plea in Austin drug bust
- Guilty plea in Austin rape case
- Austin meth bust produces second guilty plea