AUSTIN, Minn. – A Mower County man is pleading guilty to unwanted sexual contact with a teenager.
40-year-old Juan Serrano-Ramos of Austin was arrested in June and charged with 4th and 5th degree criminal sexual conduct. The Austin Police Department says a 17-year-old female reported waking up from a nap to find Serrano-Ramos rubbing his hand between her legs.
Serrano-Ramos has pleaded guilty to 5th degree criminal sexual conduct. His sentencing is set for March 2, 2018.
- Guilty plea in Austin sexual misconduct
- Guilty plea in Austin criminal sexual conduct
- Guilty plea in Austin shooting
- Guilty plea for Austin gunfire
- Not guilty plea in Austin drug death
- Guilty plea in Austin drug/gun case
- Not guilty plea from Austin duo
- Not guilty plea in Austin drug bust
- Guilty plea in Austin rape case
- Austin meth bust produces second guilty plea