AUSTIN, Minn. – An accused meth deal pleads guilty in Mower County.
Tha Im, 45 of Austin, is pleading guilty to 2nd degree sale of drugs. Authorities say he sold about 13 grams of methamphetamine to a confidential police informant on May 9, 2018. Im was arrested in August 2018 and as part of a December 2018 plea deal, additional charges of 1st and 2nd degree drug sales were dismissed.
Im is now due to be sentenced on May 17.
- Guilty plea in Austin meth sale
- Austin meth bust produces second guilty plea
- Guilty plea to Rochester meth sale
- Guilty plea in Austin shooting
- Guilty plea to meth crime from Austin woman
- Austin man pleads guilty to meth crime
- Austin man pleads guilty to selling meth
- Austin woman pleads guilty to selling meth
- Austin man pleads guilty to dealing meth
- First guilty plea in Rochester meth arrests