AUSTIN, Minn. – A man arrested after a summer search is pleading guilty.
The Austin Police Department says officers executed a search warrant in the 1900 block of First Avenue NW on July 28, finding 5.8 grams of methamphetamine and a 9-millimeter handgun. Jesse Deane Kranz of Austin was charged with violent felon in possession of a firearm, violent felon in possession of ammunition, and 5th degree drug possession.
He entered a guilty plea on Monday to the firearm and drug possession charges. Kranz is scheduled to be sentenced on April 26 in Mower County District court.
- Guilty plea in Austin drug/gun case
- Not guilty plea in Austin drug death
- Not guilty plea in Austin drug bust
- Guilty plea in Austin drug death
- Guilty plea in Austin rape case
- Guilty plea in Austin shooting
- Guilty plea in Hancock County drug case
- Not guilty plea in Austin sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea in Austin attempted murder case
- Austin meth bust produces second guilty plea