AUSTIN, Minn. – A guilty plea is entered in a Mower County drug death.
Desiree Marie Franken, 40 of Rochester, pleaded guilty to 2nd degree manslaughter Thursday. She was arrested in September 2017 and charged with 3rd degree murder and 3rd degree sale of a narcotic. Austin police say Franken supplied the drug that caused a woman’s death on June 6, 2017.
Autopsy results found the woman died from a toxic mix of heroin, fentanyl, and methamphetamine.
Franken is now due to be sentenced on January 31, 2019.
- Not guilty plea in Austin drug death
- Guilty plea in Austin drug death
- Guilty plea in Austin drug/gun case
- Not guilty plea in Austin drug bust
- Guilty plea in Austin shooting
- Guilty plea in Austin sexual misconduct
- Not guilty plea from Austin duo
- Guilty plea in Austin rape case
- Austin meth bust produces second guilty plea
- Guilty plea in Austin shooting investigation