AUSTIN, Minn. – A man accused of sexually assaulting a woman in her car is pleading guilty.
David Benjamin Vasey, 21 of Austin, entered a guilty plea Tuesday to 4th degree criminal sexual conduct. Austin police say a woman reported Vasey assaulting her in her car on July 17 until she was able to escape.
Vasey was arrested about an hour after the incident and police say he was uncooperative and had a blood alcohol content of .14 percent.
He is now due to be sentenced on May 9, 2019.
- Guilty plea in Austin criminal sexual conduct
- Guilty plea in Austin sexual misconduct
- Oakland man sentenced for criminal sexual conduct
- Guilty plea in Austin shooting
- No plea as Baez, former police officer accused of criminal sexual conduct, makes court appearance
- Man, 62, facing criminal sexual conduct charges in southern MN
- Freeborn Co. man facing felony criminal sexual conduct charge
- University of Minnesota wrestlers suspected of criminal sexual conduct
- Former Rochester school employee sentenced for criminal sexual conduct
- Not guilty plea in Austin drug death