ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A guilty plea has been entered in a Freeborn County stabbing.
33-year-old Travis Anthony Larsen of Albert Lea was arrested on April 8 after law enforcement was called to the 400 block of Lynwood Drive. Officers say they found a male stabbing victim and Larsen hiding inside a nearby home.
The victim was treated and released from Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea and Larsen was charged with two counts of 2nd degree assault. He’s now pleading guilty to 2nd degree assault with a dangerous weapon.
Larsen’s sentencing is scheduled for January 4.
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea stabbing
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea armed robbery
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea church burglary
- Second not guilty plea in Albert Lea neglect case
- Guilty plea for stolen vehicle in Albert Lea
- Not guilty plea in Albert Lea box cutter attack
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Albert lea man pleads guilty to gunfire
- Albert Lea police investigate shooting
- Albert Lea's Glazier picks Iowa