ALBERT LEA, Minn. – The former manager of the Albert lea Dairy Queen is pleading guilty to stealing from the store.
Jessica Ann Hayes, 35 of Waseca, was charged in October 2018 with felony theft. Police say she was seen on security video taking $2,681 from the store safe on June 4, 2017.
Hayes entered a guilty plea Thursday and is due to be sentenced on July 8.
Police say Hayes admitted to taking the money and using it to pay bills and about $100 in groceries.
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea Dairy Queen theft
- Guilty plea to Albert Lea Walmart theft
- Ex-manager sentenced for stealing from Albert Lea Dairy Queen
- Not guilty plea to theft from Albert Lea Walmart
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea stabbing
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea armed robbery
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea church burglary
- Guilty plea in violent Albert Lea burglary
- Ex-Dairy Queen manager pleads not guilty to theft
- Rochester man sentenced for Stewartville Dairy Queen theft