CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A Floyd County woman is pleading guilty to embezzling from a bank.
Cassandra Marie Lane, 34 of Charles City, was arrested and charged in January with 1st and 2nd degree theft. Her sentencing is scheduled for May 14.
Authorities say Lane took $17,287.78 from accounts while she worked at First Security Bank and Trust between October 2016 and August 2017 and transferred the money to her husband’s checking or savings accounts.
- Guilty plea in Floyd County bank embezzlement
- Guilty plea in Winnebago County embezzlement
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County embezzlement
- Guilty pleas in Floyd County farm burglary
- Guilty plea in Floyd county bat attack
- Not guilty plea in Floyd County murder
- Woman sentenced for bank embezzlement
- Not guilty plea in Floyd County child sex abuse
- Second guilty plea in Floyd County crime spree
- Not guilty plea in 100 mph Floyd County chase