ROCHESTER, Minn. – A woman caught with almost 300 grams of methamphetamine is pleading guilty.
Michele Ann Vietor, 43 of Rochester, was arrested in Byron in October 2017 after a search by the Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office and the Violent Crimes Task Force found the meth and $9,300 in cash. The Sheriff’s Office says the search was the result of an investigation that started in May 2017.
Vietor pleaded guilty to 1st degree drug possession. Her sentencing has been set for September 12.
- Guilty plea for nearly 300 grams of meth
- Austin man pleads guilty for over 200 grams of meth
- Austin man caught with 52 grams of meth pleads guilty
- First guilty plea in Rochester meth arrests
- Austin meth bust produces second guilty plea
- Not guilty plea in Byron meth arrest
- Guilty pleas in Rochester meth crimes
- Guilty plea in Austin meth sale
- Guilty pleas for 10 pounds of meth
- Second guilty plea from meth-dealing duo