NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A Mason City teen pleads guilty to a rural Worth County burglary.
Tirrell Harlan Hopkins, 19 of Mason City, has pleaded guilty to 3rd degree burglary. He was arrested after a brief foot chase on February 5 when authorities went to search his home. Investigators say Hopkins was involved in a burglary near Manly that was reported on January 24.
A sentencing hearing is set for September 16.
- Guilty plea for burglary near Manly
- Guilty plea in summer burglary
- Guilty plea in Oronoco burglary
- Guilty pleas in Floyd County farm burglary
- Not guilty pleas in cement plant burglaries
- Not guilty plea to Hancock County burglaries
- Guilty plea in summer apartment burglary
- Guilty plea in Mason City garage burglaries
- Not guilty plea in Mason City burglary
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea church burglary