AUSTIN, Minn.- Groundbreaking research by The Hormel Institute could be applicable to many cancerous tumors .
Researchers have identified new targets to restore damage caused by cancer development.
They have found that primary cilia, which acts as a cells aentenna, suppresses tumor cells but the tumor cells are able to eliminate them.
Now that scientists know what allows the tumor cells to eliminate the primary cilia, they can start working on clinical trials.
- Groundbreaking Research by Hormel
- Hormel Foundation gives out millions
- Hormel workers support United Way
- Hormel honored as a workplace
- Hormel Host STEM Boot Camp
- Hormel gives out millions in profit sharing
- Hormel Foods becomes a Yellow Ribbon Company
- Hormel is helping military families this Easter
- Lawsuit filed against Hormel Foods Corp.
- Hormel helps fight hunger in Austin