MASON CITY, Iowa – The investigation continues into the disappearance of a man in Cerro Gordo County.
Lawrence “Larry” Howlett was reported missing on June 8 after last being seen June 1 at the Camp at the Woods campground in Rock Falls. The Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office says ground and water searches have now been conducted in the area where Howlett was last seen.
Howlett is described as a 48-year-old white male, 5’5’’ and weighing about 160 pounds. He was last seen wearing blue jean shorts, a gray tank top, and tan work boots. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact the Sheriff’s Office at 641-421-3000.
- Ground and water searches fail to locate missing man in North Iowa
- UPDATE: Missing woman located in North Iowa
- North Iowa Christian School breaking new ground
- Missing Iowa woman located in Vermont
- Illinois man reported missing in North Iowa
- Update: Missing North Iowa woman located in Mason City, man arrested
- Search continues for missing Iowa college student
- Century-old barn moved to new location in North Iowa
- Info poster released of man missing in North Iowa
- Missing man located in NE Iowa has been reunited with family