ROCHESTER, Minnesota -- A first for the hockey team, forward Peyton Hart becomes the first Grizzlie player to sign an NAHL tender, signing with the Janesville Jets. Hart is fourth on the team with 26 points in 28 games on the season. The 17-year-old is a Pewaukee, Wisconsin native and is no stranger to the Janesville area, playing for the Jets U16 team.
The 17-year-old forward becomes the first Grizzlie to sign an NAHL tender.
Posted: Jan 4, 2019 11:03 PM
- Grizzlies' Hart signs with NAHL team
- Grizzlies' Hart signs tender with Bruins
- North Iowa Bulls' Skinner signs NAHL tender
- North Iowa Bulls' Wagner signs NAHL tender
- NA3HL, NAHL announce season starts
- North Iowa Bulls coach climbs to NAHL
- NAHL cancels remaining regular season games
- Grizzlies fall to Alexandria 4-3
- North Iowa Bulls' Poczos recalled to NAHL club
- Bruins' Almquist named NAHL Forward of the Month.
Scroll for more content...