NORTHWOOD, Iowa – The Worth County Sheriff’s Office has a friendly reminder this holiday season…watch where you throw your cigarette butts.
The Office says Luane Odden of Northwood was cited for littering after a grass fire on November 26 was determined to have started by a discarded cigarette.
- Grass fire warning from Worth County Sheriff's Office
- Worth County Sheriff's Office post tips to keep kids safe
- Worth County Sheriff's Office asking for patience with rescued dogs
- Fire in rural Worth County
- Combine fire in Worth County
- Cell phone reminder from Worth County Sheriff
- Worth County Sheriff: Fake $50 bills being passed throughout county
- Worth County house fire under investigation
- House catches fire in Worth County
- Wind turbine catches fire in Worth County