MASON CITY, Iowa – A man accused of illegal spending sprees is pleading not guilty.
Eric Jon Scheff, 39 of Grafton, is charged with credit card fraud. Authorities say he used a credit card from a former employer to spend $4,433.75 during five trips to Menards in Mason City in June. Because of the amount of money, Scheff is being prosecuted for a class “D” felony punishable by up to five years in prison.
No trial date has been set.
- Grafton man pleads not guilty to credit card fraud
- Grafton man pleads guilty to illegal use of a credit card
- Rose Creek woman pleads not guilty to credit card fraud
- Burglary investigation in Grafton
- Not guilty plea in Charles City credit card fraud
- Mason City man to stand trial for credit card fraud
- Daughter pleads not guilty to using her mom's credit card
- Osage teen to stand trial for credit card fraud
- Austin woman pleads guilty to welfare fraud
- Credit card car thief sentenced