MASON CITY, Iowa – A man is pleading guilty to illegally using a former employer’s credit card.
Eric Jon Scheff, 39 of Grafton, entered a guilty plea in Cerro Gordo County District Court to one count of forgery. Prosecutors say Scheff used the former employer’s card to spend $4, 433.75 during five trips to Menards in Mason City in June.
He has been sentenced to two years of supervised probation and must pay both a $625 fine and $4,627.73 in restitution to his victim.
- Grafton man pleads not guilty to credit card fraud
- Grafton man pleads guilty to illegal use of a credit card
- Burglary investigation in Grafton
- Probation for illegal credit card use
- Daughter pleads not guilty to using her mom's credit card
- Rose Creek woman pleads not guilty to credit card fraud
- Credit card car thief sentenced
- Mason City woman pleads not guilty to using a stolen credit card
- Not guilty plea in Charles City credit card fraud
- Father, son plead guilty to robbing Iowa credit unions