DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — The governor has issued a disaster proclamation for Butler County in northern Iowa.
The proclamation from Gov. Kim Reynolds allows use of state resources to recover from severe storms that began Sept. 19.
Grants for people who qualify are available for home or vehicle repairs, replacement of clothing or food, and temporary housing expenses.
Information on the Disaster Case Management Program is available online .
- Governor issues disaster proclamation for north Iowa county
- Disaster proclamation for five Iowa counties
- Disaster proclamation in aftermath of Iowa tornadoes
- Flooding leads to disaster proclamation for Iowa
- Gov. Reynolds issues a Disaster Proclamation for seven counties
- Kossuth County included in new disaster proclamation
- Howard County now covered by state disaster proclamation
- Governor declares disaster for nearly half of Iowa counties, including many in north Iowa
- Governor candidate in North Iowa