ST. PAUL, Minn. – Governor Tim Walz is planning to visit Dodge County Thursday to check out flood damage and meet with area leaders.
The Governor’s Office says Walz will speak with local state legislators and county officials in Mantorville, then assess what recent flooding did to Oxbow Park in Byron.
- Governor Walz to assess Dodge County flood damage
- Governor-Elect Tim Walz visits Rochester
- Walz signs order creating Governor's Biofuels Council
- Governor Walz addresses hunger on college campuses
- Damage assessment underway after St. Paul explosion
- It's Walz vs. Johnson to be Minnesota's next governor
- Walz prepares to take oath as Minnesota's 41st governor
- Governor Walz looks to expand broadband across greater Minnesota
- Governor Walz issues 'peacetime state of emergency' for Minnesota
- Governor Walz lifts transport limits to combat fuel shortages