DES MOINES, Iowa. - Seven Iowa counties are now a disaster proclamation following this weekend's flooding, high winds and overall severe weather.
Governor Reynolds issued the proclamation Monday in Allamakee, Bremer, Chickasaw, Cerro Gordo, Floyd, Howard and Winneshiek counties. The proclamation would allow state resources to be utilized to respond and recover from the severe weather beginning June 7 and continuing.
For more information click here.
- Gov. Reynolds issues a Disaster Proclamation for seven counties
- Governor issues disaster proclamation for north Iowa county
- Kossuth County included in new disaster proclamation
- Disaster proclamation for five Iowa counties
- Disaster proclamation in aftermath of Iowa tornadoes
- 'Lunch shaming' bill awaits Gov. Reynolds' signature
- IA Gov. Reynolds signs tax cut bill
- Gov. Kim Reynolds makes North Iowa stop
- Local reaction to Gov. Kim Reynolds approval poll