DES MOINES, Iowa. - Seven Iowa counties are now a disaster proclamation following this weekend's flooding, high winds and overall severe weather.
Governor Reynolds issued the proclamation Monday in Allamakee, Bremer, Chickasaw, Cerro Gordo, Floyd, Howard and Winneshiek counties. The proclamation would allow state resources to be utilized to respond and recover from the severe weather beginning June 7 and continuing.
For more information click here.
- Gov. Reynolds issues a Disaster Proclamation for seven counties
- Governor issues disaster proclamation for north Iowa county
- Kossuth County included in new disaster proclamation
- Disaster proclamation for five Iowa counties
- Mitchell County now covered by disaster proclamation
- Disaster proclamation in aftermath of Iowa tornadoes
- Flooding leads to disaster proclamation for Iowa
- Howard County now covered by state disaster proclamation
- 'Lunch shaming' bill awaits Gov. Reynolds' signature