ST. PAUL, Minn. – The Golden Gophers will battle Georgia Tech in the 2018 Quick Lane Bowl.
The game will be played December 26 at Ford Field in Detroit and marks Minnesota’s return to the Quick Lane Bowl after a 21-14 victory over Central Michigan in 2015.
This will be the first ever football game between Minnesota and Georgia Tech. The Gophers went 6-6 in the regular season while the Yellow Jackets finished 7-5 overall, 5-3 in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
Tickets are now on sale.
- Gophers to celebrate Christmas in Motown
- Gophers fire defensive coordinator
- Gophers crush Purdue, 41-10
- Gophers blasted by Maryland, 42-13
- Gophers slip past Badgers, 59-52
- Gophers edge Penn State, 65-64
- Gopher Road Trip stops in Byron
- Minnesota Gophers running back arrested Sunday
- No charges against Gopher running back
- Gopher women lose to Michigan, 76-60