ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A guilty plea is entered in a disturbance where police say two women were assaulted.
Derek Allan Rothmeier, 22 of Geneva, was arrested in November 2018 after Albert Lea police responded to a domestic disturbance in the 500 block of James Avenue. Rothmeier is accused of entering an apartment and punching two women when they tried to push him out the front door.
Rothmeier pleaded guilty Thursday to 1st degree burglary and violating a no contact order. His sentencing is scheduled for July 5.
- Geneva man pleads guilty in Albert Lea disturbance
- Albert lea man pleads guilty to gunfire
- Albert Lea man pleads not guilty to aggravated robbery
- Albert Lea man now pleading guilty in two states
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty in Mower County
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty to robbery and resisting arrest
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty to North Iowa car chase
- Man pleads not guilty to Albert Lea burglary/assault
- Austin man pleads not guilty to Albert Lea sex assault
- Albert Lea man pleads not guilty in Austin pursuit