GARNER, Iowa – A Hancock County man is facing drug charges after a traffic stop.
Mark Andrew Greiman, 57 of Garner, was pulled over on 235th Street on November 6, 2018. Law enforcement says a K9 unit indicated the presence of drugs in Greiman’s vehicle and a search found more than 17 grams of methamphetamine.
Greiman was charged Monday with a controlled substance violation and failure to use a drug tax stamp. He was freed Tuesday on $30,000 cash bond.
- Garner man arrested for meth
- Garner man going to prison for meth
- Garner man accused of having meth in jail after arrest
- Man found with 13 pounds of marijuana arrested in Garner
- Garner man sentenced for stealing from grandparents
- Man accused of ingesting meth before arrest
- Sand bags available in Garner
- Guilty plea in Garner arson
- Probation for Rochester meth arrest
- Thornton man facing meth charge