DODGE CENTER, Minn. – Crews responded to a garage fire in Dodge County Friday afternoon.
Fire departments from Dodge Center and West Concord, along with the Sheriff’s Office, battled flames in the 21000 block of 570th Street. Authorities say the homeowner was working in the garage when he noticed the flames and called 911.
There is no damage estimate yet and the Fire Marshal is investigating the cause.
A sand truck was brought to the scene to put out sand so firefighters wouldn't slip on the icy road and driveway.
- UPDATE: Garage fire in rural Dodge County
- Two men charged with rural Dodge County burglary
- Fire in rural Worth County
- UPDATE: Rural house fire in southern Minnesota
- UPDATE: Multiple agencies respond to fire in rural Freeborn County
- UPDATE: House destroyed by fire in rural Freeborn County
- Rollover crash in Dodge County
- Semi crashes in Dodge County
- Fatal crash in Dodge County
- Garage fire in West Concord