AUSTIN, Minn. – Getting caught with dozens of grams of meth means probation for a Mower County man.
Bobby Paul Khaoone, 30 of Austin, pleaded guilty to 2nd degree possession of methamphetamine. He was sentenced Friday to 25 years of supervised probation and ordered to perform 100 hours of community work service.
Austin police say Khaoone was living in a makeshift garage apartment when they found 41.74 grams of meth, two scales, and tubing with what appeared to be meth residue inside.
- Garage-dweller gets probation for meth
- Garage-dweller pleads guilty to meth possession
- Garage-dweller pleads not guilty to meth possession
- Probation for Rochester meth arrest
- Byron man gets probation for meth possession
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- 20 years of probation for dealing meth
- Probation for Mower County meth dealer
- Two decades of probation for meth sale
- Decades of probation for Rochester meth dealer