LEROY, Minn .- Tiffany Timm has taught for 20 years, and 15 of those have beenat LeRoy-Ostrander High School. She is the agriculture teacher, but that's not her only role at the school. She's also the FFA advisor, the senior project instructor and co-senior class advisor.
Timm's dedication and involvement are what inspired senior Jeannie Morris to nominate her teacher.
"She always smiles at everybody. She always has a really good positive attitude towards everything," said Morris.
Timm was at a loss for words when Morris gave her the award.
After Timm was presented with her award, the school gathered in the gym for an assembly. Students applauded her and she expressed her gratitude for being nominated.
"I'm extremely humbled to be honored by you as students today. I love what I do. You make it easy," she said in front of the crowd.
- Golden Apple Award: Tiffany Timm, LeRoy-Ostrander
- Countdown to Kickoff: LeRoy-Ostrander
- Parents want answers at Leroy-Ostrander
- LeRoy-Ostrander and Southland: A rivalry reborn
- StormTeam 3 Tour at Leroy-Ostrander Elementary
- LeRoy-Ostrander enjoys hot stretch to open season
- Golden Apple Award: Lisa Nelson
- Golden Apple Award finalists announced
- Details scarce as Leroy-Ostrander Public School teacher and principal under investigation
- Golden Apple Award: Megan Merkel from Cresco