ELMA, Iowa – Residents of a Howard County town are being asked to run their faucet to avoid frozen pipes.
The Elma Water Department says cold temperatures is pushing the frost line deeper into the ground. People are being urged to run a pencil thin stream of water from one faucet until further notice.
- Frozen pipe warning in Howard County
- Increase in frozen pipes over the next week
- Helicopter crash in Howard County
- Howard County burglar gets probation
- Howard County drivers collide in Winneshiek County
- More probation for Howard County woman
- Not guilty plea in Howard County killing
- Howard County teen charged with multiple burglaries
- Man accused of multiple Howard County burglaries
- Guilty plea to Howard County drug crimes