MASON CITY, Iowa – Repair work is closing the frontage road between South Roosevelt Avenue and the North Iowa Event Center entrance.
Mason City officials say the closure will last for about two weeks and is part of the city’s annual Street Panel and Curb Replacement program.
If you have any questions, contact Assistant City Engineer Steven Olney at (641) 421-3605.
- Frontage road closed near North Iowa Events Center
- Large sink hole closes road in north central Iowa
- Flood waters closing roads in North Iowa and SE Minnesota
- North Iowa Band Festival list of events
- University of Iowa Labor Center to close
- North Iowa Youth Center tree giveaway
- North Iowa Youth Center celebrates 21 years
- Iowa DOT road announcements
- Accident involving part of a wind turbine closes North Iowa road
- FastCare North Center opens