ALBERT LEA, Minn. – The Freeborn County Sheriff’s Office is going to buy body cameras for its deputies and wants to know what the public thinks about it.
Plans are for the cameras to be worn both on patrol and in the county detention center.
Comments about the use of body cameras can be emailed to BodyCam@co.freeborn.mn.us and must be submitted by October 19.
Letters may also be sent to:
Freeborn County Sheriff’s Office
Attn: Body Worn Cameras
411 Broadway Av S
Albert Lea, MN 56007
Sheriff Kurt Freitag says the body camera proposal will also be discussed at an upcoming Freeborn county commissioners meeting.
- Freeborn sheriff wants public input on body cameras for deputies
- Freeborn County deputies to get body cameras
- Freeborn County Sheriff's Office seeks public response for body cameras
- Public hearing held on body cameras in Freeborn County
- New policy approved in Freeborn County on body cameras
- Freeborn Co. Sheriff's Office, Albert Lea Police roll out body camera pilot program
- City planners looking for public input
- Where Are the Body Cameras?
- Rochester Public Transit looking for public input on Route 19
- Freeborn County Sheriff's Office Chief Deputy Todd Earl's house badly damaged in fire